


When I was little I found a camera in my dad's desk drawer, a pentax 110. A tiny SLR with a flash on it larger than the camera. He had used it to document his travels around europe when he was 22 years old. Back then 110 film was easy to get, and film itself was the only way to capture a picture. Now, this 110 film is slowly being pushed out. Kodak has stopped making it and Fuji will soon stop as well. It is a dieing form and when it dies, the use of my camera will be gone.
I am in the process of taking 110 pictures to put in a book as an Ode to this wonderful camera.

1 comment:
I like the bottle cap. What is it from? It's nice to see a few shot to see where you’re going with this idea. I like the tight crops or narrow shots at least.
Post a Comment